Friday, March 6, 2009

EXCITING WEEKEND!!

SO this weekend i am going to be jam packed. it is finally play week!! so today, i have a show at 7:00pm and i might go hang out with my friends afterwards. tonight is opening show and i must admit i am a little nervous. this is my first real play.
Then tomorrow night need to go shopping for my friends birthday present because right after the show on Saturday, i am going straight to their house until 11:00.
Sunday is the final show and it is a matenae at 2:00. after that i am free to do homework, or maybe sleep. i am very excited for this weekend!


THESE ARE JUST SOME PICTURES I GOT THAT I THINK ARE ADORABLE:)
(I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST)









2 comments:

Patti said...

It does sound like an exciting weekend. I hope the play goes well. Have fun. I knew the last picture would be a puppy!

Susan said...

What a show!!! The highlight was the entrance of the squirrels. Shaye was the center, glowing, most beautiful squirrel that ever existed. We couldn't be more proud of you Shaye.
Mom and Dad