Tuesday, July 21, 2009

North Carolina......... :)















Well we just got back from the best little place on earth.... Lake Gaston, NC. I love it there and I never want to go home. There I het to see my family that I really never get to see, so I like it. I see people from Florida and New Jersey. This year was fun. We had some scares, and fun times. My favorite part probally would be was when we would go swimming off the dock in the late afternoon. The slide was fun and.... it was just funtastic. I hate that I have to wait a year to go back, but maybe the Thanksgiving idea will work out.... maybe. I can't wait to see all of you guys next year!












3 comments:

Patti said...

Shaye,
I loved getting to see you. It would be great to have a mid year visit so we don't have such a long wait to get together. You were great with Raleigh and Huddie. I'm sure they are already missing you!

Big Eater said...

Shaye, Nice pics. I love being there too! I'm glad we are home though so I get to spend some time with you and we can begin dog hunting.

Susan said...

The memory of Lake Gaston lasts the entire year through. But, more importantly, your annual summertime journey will be a life time memory as well. It's a very special thing. I love you honey and I am so glad you hold such cherished memeories of your childhood. Mommy :)