Saturday, October 18, 2008

LYNX

Over the summer i participated in a premere soccer team. The Adarondac Lynx. We played most of the summer and it went into some of the school year. we went up to a soccer campus place where my team stayed for 2 nights. it was really fun. i made a bunch of new friends and i got a lot better. this Lynx team was made up of all the teams put together. when i first saw the other girls, i reconized some of them from other teams. some of them i hated. but the one i hated the most, ended up being the nicest girl i met on the team. in the top pic. u can see me anilating a little shrimp. she doesn't stand a chance against me!!!! The bottom pic. is of the whole team. i am the one standing up, 2nd in from the right. it was a lot of fun and i wish it wasn't over.



1 comment:

Patti said...

I love to read your blog and check it all the time! Raleigh was talking to me about you yesterday. He misses you (me too). Great pictures!
Love,
Aunt Patti