Sunday, October 19, 2008

NORTH CARILONA FUN IS OVER :(

over the summer, when we went to N Carolina, i had sooooo much fun. it is always my favorite vacation because i get to see my family that i never see! i also love it because as u can see we have a lake in our backyard. we always rent a boat and go tubing and that is really fun. this year they also put in a slide in off the dock so that is really fun. their basement is really fun. they have a pingpong table, a t.v, games, and blocks. (Raliegh's favorite.) once we leave i really miss everyone sooooo much. and i can't belive Raliegh remembers me Aunt Patti!!! i really miss u guys sooo much and i can't wait to see u again.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Raleigh loves his Shay! He talks about you all the time. I hope that ya'll will be able to come down in Feb! I never got the email your mom sent with pics of you room. Try again. My address is gatorbug@embarqmail.com
I would love to see it.
Miss you guys, hope school is going good!
Leslie