Sunday, April 12, 2009

BIRTHDAY PARTY!!


Well it's my birthday tomorrow and I am soooo excited. But that is not the real reason I am putting up this post.... I need help thinking of games to play at my birthday party. At my party we are going to eat dinner then have fondue, fountian and everything!! Then I don't know what to do. It is a sleep over so it's going to be all night. My dad said Aunt Patti you're really good at thinking of games so if you, or anybody has any fun games for eleven, 12/13 year olds, please leave a comment on some ideas. I really need some help, thank you!!!


4 comments:

Patti said...

First of all, Happy Easter. Hope you all had a great day. Second, Happy Birthday! Is your party actually tomorrow or do I have a few days to think about your request? My ideas usually are all about crafting...do you want some crafting ideas or are you thinking of something more energetic?

TaeTae said...

I was thinking energetic games but crafts would be fun too. It is on Thursday so that is 3 days away.

Leslie said...

Is Twister still cool? Just kidding. I wish I had some ideas for you. I, myself, would do manicures, pedicures and have fun with make-up. But movies are also nice! I hope you have a great birthday and figure out something wonderful to do...

bryan said...

Happy Birthday!