Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Concert Update

Our concert was good. And of course we were last so it took a long time until we went. It was a little boring. Then we finally went. I stood next to one of my friends who is a little taller than me but not that much. Well she was wearing a little heel, so I felt really short. The whole time I was standing on my tippy toes. On the first song we were pretty quiet but then we got better. While we were waiting for our turn my dad told our chours teacher what I said about her in my blog, how she was nice and funny. She said I was going to get a 100 in her class. There is nothing wrong with sucking up.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with sucking up! We are looking forward to seeing you at Lake Gaston. Hudson can't wait to meet you.
Love,
Leslie