Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day!!!!

Today is Mothers Day if you didn't know already. This morning for my mom we made her home made waffles from our waffle iron and put strawberry yogurt and blueberries on top. ( I made the waffles.) We put the food on a tray and brought it up to her room there she was sleeping. (or so she claims to be.) We each gave her our presents. I got her a picture frame that held 5 pictures in it and took pictures of flowers and put it in the holes. She really liked it. My brother got her a CD. We all went downstairs to eat breakfast and my dad pulled out the last gift that we all chipped in for. It was a necklace with rubies in a curved line hanging down. Then we all ate my DELICIOUS waffles and then went to church. It was a good morning. Now my mom went to take my brother to his soccer game so me and my dad will probably make dinner and decorate the dinning room. Happy Mothers Day to all you moms!

No comments: